SENIOR AUDITOR – FULL TIME POSITION IN HOUSTON, TX
Our client is a CPA and business advisory firm located in Houston, TX
As Senior Auditor you will lead the fieldwork phase of the audit engagement and assist with the final issuance and wrap up. In addition to continually improving your technical competency you will:
- Maintain control over the time budget of their assignment/engagement
- Maintain communications with client, staff and managers
- Complete assignment/engagement for manager review
- Supervise and coordinate staff utilization, promote staff morale
- Assist in developing staff expertise and provide direction in staff improvement
- Resolve questions and issues raised during the course of an engagement
- Maintain a team approach to problem solving.
The position requires:
- 5 years of Public Accounting experience in financial statement auditing, preferably with a Big 4 or mid market firm.
- A minimum of 6 months of in-charging experience
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with a minimum 3.0 GPA. 3.50 preferred.
- CPA Required
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical abilities
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Job Type: Full-time